Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sunny Sunday!

After getting about 7 inches of snow on Friday, it is nothing but sun and nice weather now.   In fact, it's supposed to be in the 70's tomorrow!

I've been noticing that poor Hana's face is often stuck in the sun while riding around in the car and when I found these sunglasses at Target today, I had to get them.  They have a velco strap that goes around her head instead of plastic sides.  She seemed to like them when I put them on her!  :-)  Or like Knute said, "Maybe she just likes being cool?" 

Haha!  She's napping as I type this, but maybe we'll take a walk after she wakes up to "test out" her new shades.  In the meantime, I'll make a cake for JZ's birthday party later this afternoon/evening!


The future's so bright, I gotta wear shades!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment