Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Jump-A-Roo

We've been super busy, but here is a picture of Hana in her new bouncy Jump-A-Roo and our house with the tree in bloom.  We still have to repair what the plumbers did last fall and do quite a bit of other landscaping..... we'll see if we get to it!?!~   :-)

Hana rolled over back to front for the first time yesterday morning, so that was neat.  She continues to be quite vocal... often expressing her displeasure with things!  :-)  She's finally used to sleeping in her crib (which is still in our room) but her naps are not consistent.  They have been "off" ever since the hockey game last week.  I think we'll try to go to bed extra early tonight to see if that helps!  Fingers crossed.

Link to video of Hana's temper tantrum!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVVmV6097JM

(I still laugh every time I see this!)  I posted 4 or 5 additional videos of Hana on my YouTube page, if you care to look!

More later!


Hana in her new Jump-A-Roo!
Fun times!
Spring at the house!
I wish the wonderful aroma would come through in pictures!

2 comments:

  1. What kind of tree is that? I love big gorgeous smell good trees!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know. I should look it up! It gets lots of "suckers" (annoying!) though and it also drops a lot of sticks and stuff. We've just lived there about 8 months now.

    ReplyDelete