Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My First Flat Tire! (Yesterday, actually)

Oops!  I guess I drove over something!  But it had to be close to the house, because when I pulled into the garage (Knute swears it wasn't in the garage or on the driveway!) the tire made a big pop and then it sounded like a loud drill.  I ran inside to ask Knute if he was drilling something ("ah, no!") and then we went out and it sounded like a balloon letting out all the air and the tire went flat right before our eyes!  :-(

With Knute's help (OK, he did most of the work and all the heavy lifting!) we switched the tire!  I did pump up the car, and it's really surprising just how HEAVY tires really are!!  I guess I really will finally get 4 new tires this fall!! Yippee!!  :-)

WHAT IS THAT?!?

Learning how to jack up my car!

Bad news!

All better!

Hana enjoying her new Blackberry from Jen!


Oh yeah!  Knute got TWO pair of glasses (driving and reading) the other day!
Glad to see he's wearing them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment