Thursday, November 17, 2011

Fall is in Full Swing!

We've had a fun and busy November so far.  Knute's been hunting a lot (of course) and Hana and I have made the most of our "girls only" weekends!  Hana went to her 1st Veteran's Day Parade and 2nd ever lightrail ride to get there!  She enjoyed all the cars and music and was really excited when someone came over and gave her a flag to wave!

Her vocabulary has really exploded too!  She can repeat almost any word or name you throw her way and she has recently (in the past few days) consistently said 2 or 3 word "sentences", like "more, please" or "Gabba Cup Ice" (meaning "I'd like ice water in my Yo Gabba Gabba cup.")  She is still enjoying eating most all foods that we eat, including spicy foods (she likes things more spicy that I do!) and vegetables.  Her favorites are still peanut butter and honey or macaroni n cheese though.  We add peas to the mac, which she totally loves!  She is also VERY interested in brushing her teeth, which is a very good thing! 

We are looking forward to Thanksgiving next week and I need to start addressing our Christmas cards, because the list remains long, even though I try to cut it down every year!  :-)











Play date with Hana's friend Ryker.

Hugs!

November 19th.... 

Hana wanted to donate (several times!) 
Proud mommy moment!  Although I was worried she might tip out of the cart!


No comments:

Post a Comment