Saturday, April 21, 2012

Time to Fire Up the Grill!

Well, we've actually used it throughout the "winter", (if you can call it that!) but tonight we've invited friends over for dinner.  I bought 14 Choice Angus Tenderloins and have baked a cake.  I'm trying a new (bunny-shaped) tin and plan to put jam in between the layers.  We'll see how it turns out (I'm expecting to ruin them just taking them out of the pan!)  Fingers crossed.  I also bought 5 amazing looking fancy cheeses.  Should be delicious!

Hoppy Spring!

Hana girl!



2 comments:

  1. OH MAN!!! I've been gone quite a while:( The entire format has changed, I'm so confused now..... Went to the tutorial and just got more confused!!! I can't even blog on my own blog anymore...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like it either. It takes forever for me to figure out how to post each time! At first, I thought it was my home computer acting up! Lol! :-)

    ReplyDelete