Monday, February 4, 2013

Big News!

Hana is officially "potty trained"!  No more diapers or even pull-ups at night! We actually took her changing table out of her room about a week ago (redecorating it a bit!) but now it has a new home and we are all so excited!  Yesterday, we made a giant cupcake to celebrate!  Since it was Superbowl Sunday, we actually made a bunch of extras to share with our friends, too. 





We also lengthened her bed by one (IKEA) length.  Not quite a full twin yet, but close!  IKEA makes sheets for the toddler bed (original size, pictured here) and this medium length. Once we add the final extension, I'll have to buy bigger sheets.  Pink, no doubt.

The other exciting news is that Hana is no longer using her baby bottle for water at night. That was a fight for a while, but she finally agreed to give it up and is using a Dora the Explorer cup with a straw, since she still like a sip of water now and then throughout our dry nights.

Saturday we joined the Denver Aquarium too.  Hana had a fun time going through and getting her face painted.  They will be able to see me do my "open water" dive there in a few weeks, which I am doing to get PADI certified before our trip to the Cayman Islands.  I'm nervous, but Knute says I'll enjoy it!


Hana picked the style and colors of both her her face paintings. 
The other cheek had a red dolphin.

No comments:

Post a Comment