When I got home from work, they were ready to go! We headed over to see Britta and Sonja first. Of course, they let Hana take way too much candy! When Uncle Leif and Aunt Ann arrived, Leif showed Hana that she could ring the doorbell over and over again for even more candy. (Thanks, Leif!?!) Sonja also gave Hana candy corn, which she told me were "really, really, really good!"
Fish faces!
After that sugar intake, we headed back to our house. We emptied out Hana's spider candy carrier from Grandma Jane and went to all the houses with lights on. It was a cool evening, but thankfully no snow! The spider was filled again (and mom's pockets too!) Since not that many kids were out (and perhaps because Hana was so cute?!?) everyone told her to take at least 2 or 3 pieces!
After that, Knute left for Wisconsin, as bow season opens today, I think. He's already there, actually! He and John both drove, so I was happy he wasn't totally alone the whole drive. Let's hope they get a couple!
Cutest fishy on the block, for sure!



No comments:
Post a Comment