Sunday, May 1, 2011

What a day!!!

As I post this (at midnight - I cannot believe we are up this late!!!)  As you saw, the fireplace went in yesterday. Today, they finished the rock. 

While they were doing that, Knute picked up his new new (used) fishing (and ski.... or in our case, tubing!) boat.  It is HUGE and didn't fit in our (FOUR) car garage.  Well, it probably will, but we'll have to move stuff and angle it and no cars will fit in....   :-)  He's happy though!  Nice! 

Then I went to Home Depot to pick up some carpet cleaner.....  I found two "oops" paints (Behr Premium - $38/per can for $5!) So I bought them!!  We hated the white walls (and I still hate the brick, maybe more than before, since painting them is not fun!!!) but we painted them!~  At first we liked the green, but now... well, we'll see what we think tomorrow!  1st coat is up in the kitchen, dining room and (super extra light tan, or as we call it "Caucasian" - so WRONG, we know... it's late!)  :-)  It's still "warmer" than before.  More pics in the daylight!!



Big!  Too big for the garage! 

Done, although still wet!






Weird window glare with the wet paint at night!

Coming along!  (We did finish after I took this!  Touch ups tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment