Sunday, May 1, 2011

Done with the painting (for now!)

5-1-11 Osama Bin Laden Is Dead.   I had to mention that!  Thank goodness!  I mean really - it's about time!!  :-)

But this is our family blog.... so here are the latest pictures!  Our hands, wrists, backs (etc!) are TIRED from painting  (kitchen, dining room, living room and then dining room - again)  Brick. Ouch!!!  But Knute LOVES the (2nd) new paint color for the dining room.  I "tweaked" the painting on the wall to "go" better in the dining room. K also loves that...  I do not feel like painting walls again for a long while!!!

Ok, too much green!

Out little climber!

Naughty, but cute!

And the re-re-painting begins!

Not sure about this!  The painting doesn't go! 
 
Looks better at night.... although  think we'll make the walls darker - eventually!

The "new" view.  Ignore the white next to the fireplace... that will be fixed soon.
We will also paint the big-tall wall - eventually!

And updated painting, which Knute loves!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment