Sunday, May 30, 2010

Almost Memorial Day Weekend.



We have a good life!  Friday night we went to Angie's graduation from pharmacy school, yesterday we went to Scarlett's 1st birthday party (yum, cake!) and today is Indy.  (Hana seems to like the car sounds!)  In between, we've been going to Knute's old house (that darn thing STILL has not sold!) to mow, pull weeds and throw away trash.  (I'm about go go back to pull yet another bunch of weeds before the race starts!)  We reduced the price, so HOPEFULLY it will sell ASAP!

Happy (almost) Memorial Day to all.



"I like going outside!"
Checking out the blue spruce with momma!
Is a 5-pt harness really necessary?
Well, it is Indy day...
"I like peas!"
"Let me do it!"
(She kept grabbing her spoon!)
Peas.. good to the last drop!
"What?!? Doesn't everyone lick their bib?"
"I will get every last bit!"
I love you Cherry Much too!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment