Saturday, May 22, 2010

Today, green beans!

Hana ate her carrots for 3 days, so today we decided that she should try green beans.  I tasted them before her, of course, and they were not as sweet as the carrots - more "earthy", I guess.  I think she might have liked them better than the carrots, however, I think more ended up on her face and bib than in her belly! 

We ran a bunch of errands this afternoon and I got her a new - wipeable - bib!  It's pretty cool too - a Keith Haring design!  Picture of that to come....


I just thought this one was cute.  I kept telling her that she was about to try green beans and she "seemed" really happy/excited about it!  :-)
Anticipation!
I think a little actually got in!?!
I actually wiped her mid-meal!!  This was at the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment